Cancellation Of Games
In an event of a cancellation of a game hosted on Tap Rummy where our services are the cause, we will return the Entry fee to the user subject to the rules of refund mentioned.
TapCashRummy reserves the right to cancel any game conducted on our platform is we suspect irresponsible play or any fraudulent activity as outlined in our terms and conditions and that will count as a breach of our policies. In such cases TapCashRummy reserves the right to forfeit all balance in the user’s account, delete the user’s account and report the user to the authories.
Refunds Of Games
The Company(Tap Rummy) can its sole discretion process refunds to you under the following circumstances:
1. Erroneous/Accidental transactions - transaction amount unutilized: In case of an accidental/ erroneous cash credit or other similar event, you may request for a refund of such Cash Credit transaction ("Refund") within 2 weeks of initiating such transaction. The Company, after determining in its sole discretion whether such Refund request is genuine, and that you have the requisite corresponding Cash Balance in your Accounts, will process the Refund request within 2 weeks. Any Refund will be carried out only to the instrument which was used to carry out the corresponding Cash Credit transaction, and no requests for an alternate mode of Refund will be entertained under any circumstances.
2. Fraudulent transactions - transaction amount unutilized: In case of a fraudulent cash credit that was not authorized by yourself and has been credited to another user's account who has not yet utilized the funds of such a transaction, the Company shall process the Refund request within 2 weeks after determining whether such Refund request is genuine and ascertaining that another user has the requisite corresponding Cash Balance pertaining to the fraudulent transaction.
3. Fraudulent transactions - transaction amount utilized: In case of a fraudulent cash credit that was not authorized by yourself and has been credited to either your account or another user's account and the funds of such a transaction are utilized, the Company shall extend its complete cooperation to the banks and other investigating authorities and provide all required details of the user who has utilized the proceeds of the fraudulent transaction. The Company shall not process any refunds in this scenario and your sole recourse shall lie with the issuing authority of the credit instrument.
You may request a Refund in the following instances:
1. where a Cash Game is cancelled on account of a technical issue or Service defect solely attributable to TapCashRummy;
2. where You discover a violation of the Platform Policies. Please note that in such a case, a Refund will be issued only when the TapCashRummy risk management team, upon due investigation, discovers a violation of the Platform Policies by the players of a particular Cash Game that unduly prejudiced the user entitled to the Refund;
3. any other reason as may be determined by TapCashRummy in its sole discretion, from time to time Upon receipt of a Refund request from You, Your Refund request will be verified and where accepted, the Refund will be processed within two (2) weeks from the date of receipt of such Refund request and the requisite Refund amount will be added to Your account.
When You request for cancellation of any ‘add cash’ transaction on Our Platform, We may process such cancellation request within two (2) weeks, subject to the cancellation request being made within two (2) hours of the ‘add cash’ transaction, additional checks and verifications being conducted where necessary, and there being no utilization of the added funds in the interim. Upon successful cancellation, the fund shall be credited to the original source used to add such funds.
Your winnings may be disclosed to the relevant authorities, and requisite amounts may be withheld from payouts, in order to ensure compliance with applicable law and lawful requests from the government, regulatory bodies, or an order of any court of competent jurisdiction. It is solely Your responsibility to ensure due remittance of all the applicable taxes.